Old 09-26-2006, 12:54 AM   #29
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Thank you.

There've not been too many opportunities to do so. But after how he decapitated the Vizier, ordered the virus-bombing of a district, sacrificed some of his followers to see a planet and allowed it to consume thousands of slaves to ensure word never got it and immersed himself in the dark side like that, he's not a very nice man.

I chose Palpatine and Kreia as something to draw a bit of his character from. He's not a Vader-style Sith Lord who goes around killing experienced officers for simple mistakes. He's more deceptive than that.

Anyway, he can't be that evil in all scenes. It's not like he'd be electrocuting chairs to show his malevolence.
Not a problem. I mean, it's not a Vader style, but you need to be more "Palpy" or "Kreia" style in order to get padawan successfully. You know, you have to convince her to join your side. Don't forget, your nemesis, Jae, is always on her back. "Jedi padawan", remember? Not "Sith Apprentice".

When can I see you guys duel?

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,