View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 02:17 AM   #39
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
He never will, unpleasant as some of his life may be.

Tysy's in the Galactic Alliance (about 40 years after the movies), Devon's in the fourth Sith Empire (2,000 years after the movies) and everyone nows where Jae is.

Jae, you are officialy completely kebonkers now. The fact that you're actually doing thar report voluntarily is deserving of several years in Hotel Asylum at the minimum. With myself as the warden.

Next, I've found something I can blackmail you with. Give me a good reason not to PM that Orlando Bloom remark to Jimbo. I'm open for bribes.
Well, what Sith is doing is equal to committing suicide. They betray themselves, what's the difference to suicide?

Well, 40 ABY and 2000 ABY...A Jedi padawan can live that long? Then she is not a Jedi Padawan. She's a Grand Master (Or worse, a Force Ghost). Then you have no match for her.

Besides, who need bribe? You simply use this command [Force Persuade][/Force Persuade] then you can use the force power: Force Persuade. Why don't you use more effecient way?

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,