View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:59 PM   #286
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((*cought* I managed to delete the last post. However, I salvaged it and here it is: ))

A guard suddenly looked at Strider, a slight wonder in hs eyes. You could see from the eyes of the guard he had once been trained in the ways of the force and now senced the rage inside the Hunter. Tepe could indeed sence it also and closed his eyes, breathing in and slightly enjoying absorbing the dark side energy emitting from the ancient man. as the Sith opened his eyes, he shook his head and removed his helmet after pulling the vizor up. He looked at the Hunters and shook his head before walking towards them. If they would pull lightsabers, it of course would be understandable but the jedi stood in the way. When Tepe finally stopped, he faced his old friend and shook his head.

"Fight it, Strider. Riebe and the others still need you on the light side. You have millenias to rage as a sith, but now is not your time" he said and slapped his palm on his forehead and keeping it there. A slight glow emitted from his hand and Strider's forehead and Tepe could see the reasons for the Sith Hunter's rage. He pulled his hand away and stepped back.
"Many awful memories... Many caused by my predecessors. Don't become like my predecessors, Strider" he said and stepped back to his place. Luke looked slightly in disbelief at the Sith as he calmly put his helmet back on

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,