View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 03:59 AM   #299
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"You forget, Strider, that I am a Sith Lord. The Jedi Order feels every Dark Side user is a danger and must be gotten rid of. Why else would you be Sith Hunters instead of being dead. Now, if you would use your full potential, would the Jedi Order still believe or trust you? I doubt it" he said and hovered the podium further back, looking at the senate.
"How feels the senate? Should our fleets clash in battle or will I get my worlds in peace from the Republic?" he asked and looked around, now silently as the senate started mumbling within itself.

Danera looked at the scene and then at Riebe.
"It'll be a war whatever the Senate decides, huh? I'll get myself some money soon then" he grinned and looked around. He didn't know why or how, but he could feel that in only a few years the Republic might have fallen. However, he could not be sure as the future is always changing, like an old, little and green Jedi Master used to say

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,