View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 02:58 PM   #50
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI: Nihilus
Yes, Luke was once a Sith, and got redeemed by Mara Jade.
Nope, Mara Jade redeemed Kyle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devon chuckled to himself. The Jedi, the Sith - Yielding, standing firm - you do not yet understand, girl. They are but names. Titles. The new Jedi Order is radically different from the old one, even though it's not a century older. The Sith have had two millenia. Who's to say we haven't changed as well?

And of your Grand Master - you have heard of Operation Shadow Hand, yes? Where the reborn Palpatine launched a devastating campaign against the New Republic? He turned Luke to the dark side early on in it. He made him the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet, even. Oh, he went back to the light, of course, but only with his sister's help. He wasn't strong enough to defeat the dark side on his own. He didn't even have a role in the Emperor's last death.

In fact, he has never defeated a Sith Lord as a Jedi. He only won against Vader by giving in to the dark side. What kind of a Grand Master is it who preaches of the light, but uses the darkness when he needs it?

I have answered many of your questions, and I am sure you have more. But I demmand one of my one.

WILL YOU OR WILL YOU NOT CONDEMN QUADRILLIONS OF QUINTILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO DEATH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,