View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:26 AM   #6
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Chapter 6 The War of the Throne Begins

Darth Yoda summoned Kyp to his throne. As the boy approached Darth Yoda thought how powerful the boy could become. He had to be careful.

“Yes my lord.”

“Fully decided to make you my apprentice, I have.” He paused. “Except do you?”

“Yes Master.” Kyp replied bowing to him.

“Good. Now rise… Darth Zeorg.”

“Thank you my master.”

Zeorg turned and left the room as Yoda dismissed him. Suddenly Darth Yoda’s private holocron turned on and Governor Tarkin’s blue static image appeared.

“Ah master Yoda I’m sure you remember me.

“Yes.”

“Good. I would like to meet you to possibly turn my fleet’s loyalty to you.”

“Agree, I do.”

“Good, I am coming.”

Yoda turned off the holocron and prepared for the arrival of Tarkin.

Obi-Wan got up in the middle of the night and exited the room past a sleeping ship. He walked out into the night thinking of the past horrible days. He had watched Yoda, Darth Yoda killing Sidious and making Vader his apprentice on the holonet. He walked back to building. He entered and turned on the holonet. He sat stunned at what he saw. Behind the reporter was the Jedi temple fixed and no longer burned or scorched. Then he turned his attention to the reporter.

“Darth Yoda has rebuilt the Jedi temple into the new Sith temple to assist the Empire.

Obi-Wan turned it off. His face fell. Yoda had fallen to deep.

Tarkin flew into the Sith Temple’s hangar. He landed on the closest space near him. He walked down the ramp of the ship. He disabled the security cameras as he walked to Yoda’s throne giving a clear path for the clones. He thought back as he prepared for the attack.

He was a nobleman of the planet Eriadu who became a regional governor for the Galactic Empire and then was promoted to Grand Moff in charge of the outer rim. Then he thought back all his life. Wilhuff Tarkin was born in 64 BBY. He first met Palpatine when the latter was an obscure sector chief on the planet Naboo. The two found that they shared a basic philosophy on government; namely, that might make right. In 33 BBY, Tarkin helped Palpatine engineer the murder of the Trade Federation Directorate, which was on Tarkin's homeworld, Eriadu, for a trade summit. The pirate raids on the Trade Federation that had led to the summit had also been orchestrated by Palpatine, as was Nute Gunray's rise to power as Trade Federation viceroy. From then on, they became close allies, using each other to advance their own careers. When Palpatine took over the galaxy and formed the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, he rewarded Tarkin for his years of service by appointing him a regional governor, a position of considerable power.

That war when Yoda killed the Emperor. He had had a hard and easy life now once again he shall go to war.

Yoda was also thinking about his life when he was a weak Jedi fool. Standing merely 66 cm tall, Yoda is one of the members of the Jedi Council and arguably the wisest and most powerful Jedi of his time, even toward his demise, though the toll of his great age is noticeable. Over his lifetime, Yoda trained several notable Jedi, including Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi (partially, before Qui-Gon Jinn took over with Obi-Wan's training and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Before the Great Jedi Purge, he had trained almost every Jedi in the Galaxy since he instructed all younglings in the Jedi Temple before they were assigned to a padawan, to a Knight, to a master. He achieved the status of Jedi Knight at the age of 50 and the rank of Jedi Master at 100. Following his training, Yoda is said to have spent 100 years in self-imposed solitude, attempting to attain a higher level of understanding of the Force. He was one of the Jedi Masters who ran the mobile academy aboard the starship Chu'unthor circa 200 BBY, leaving the ship's data tapes in the care of one of the natives when the vessel crashed on Dathomir. But all that was in the past now he was a Sith and a great one.

Tarkin entered Yoda’s throne after security had been disabled. He stepped forward.

“Okay Master Yoda lets get straight to business.” He started.

“Agree I shall.”

“I shall give you my fleet, but only if you supply them with weapons, food, and water.”

Yoda hesitated. Tarkin’s fleet was the best and biggest. But the bigger it was the more credits it would cost. Finally he agreed.

“Agree, I do.”

“Good, now I heard a rumour that the Emperor is back.”

Shocked Yoda answered him. “Look in to this you must.”

Tarkin nodded and left grinning. Now the war for the throne would begin.

HK-42 is offline   you may: