View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 09:12 AM   #244
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Jhon got up, he had been flung to the floor, a rather embarassing thing for him. He looked over at the man, then over to Shadow, "you had no right to do that, even if he was an ally. Beyond that, I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but if you do it again, you won't like the outcome," threatened Jhon, walking up to Shadow, and ripping his weapon from his grasp.

Jhon walked over to Cyphon, studying his condition, "he's healing remarkably well, he's very healthy," he said. Turning back to the others he gave a scowl, "now I remember why I dont trust humans," he said contemptuously, the fresh relationship between the covenant and the jedi stressing due to Shadow's actions. Jhon looked down at the handle of his weapon and studied it, making sure it wasn't tampered with.

Two hours later: Deep in Cyphon's comatose mind, memories, dreams, nightmares, images of recent events flooded his mind, but in the background came the constant rumbling chant of some unknown being, it grew into a pitch that outdid the torrent of thoughts in his mind. It seemed to be a backwards verse, from some forgotten, dark hym. Cyphon burst out of his comatose state, after the chanting had grown to an unbearable level. He looked around, his friends were there, along with the aliens, and some new comers. But from what he could tell they had all gone to sleep, the aliens in their little cell rooms, his friends spralled across the room in different places.

He mumbled to himself, "good to see you guys too, couldn't wait for me to wake up could you?" He scratched the back of his head, then a cold blast of air hit him, "sheesh, no one could put my robe over me or something?" He questioned the air. 'Alone, as always...guess that's my lot in life,' he thought to himself, his face growing sad. He got up, moving with an uncanny stealth, he searched the room until he found his upper garments. He slipped on his upper leather-like shirt, then put his robes on, looking around the room he saw no one awake, so he decided to explore the old covenant vessel. He slipped out of the room, after locating his lightsabers, and the blaster rifle he had brought with him when he was in the pressure suit.

((Sorry for pushing the story ahead a bit, but I wanted to have Cyphon come out of his coma, but not too early, so I had to do what I had to do, hope you guys understand. ))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,