View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 04:25 PM   #255
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Cyphon saw Alex run off, raising an eyebrow, Cyphon just walked slowly, following behind. When he got there he didn't enter the room, he just listened to the converstion, and stood emotionless, and unseen in the other room.

"Evidently, we even need to defend him."

Cyphon heard Jynn say from the other room, then heard her coming towards the door. He backed away and let her enter the corridor and grabbed her shoulder as she passed, "Jynn, you don't like him? Here, come with me, I have something for you two to do to resolve this issue," he stated before she could respond to his question.

At this he motioned for her to follow with a weak smile. Upon entering the room he walked over to Zeryl, grabbing his shoulder he jerked the sith up. Then turning to Alex he motioned for him to back away, then he motioned for Jynn and Zeryl to stand at a slight distance from each other, facing each other. Cyphon stood to the side facing inward so he could look at either one, then he pulled out his Blue-Marble Saber and activated the blade, the beatiful cyan blade humming into existance, then he held it out to make a dividing line between the two.

"You don't trust, or like him," he said to Jynn. "You want to antaganise her," he said to Zeryl. "Is this correct?" He asked them both, but knew the answer anyways and didn't wait for responses. "Then here is how we settle it, I will be both of you; to Jynn, I am Zeryl; to Zeryl, I am Jynn, imagine that," he paused to let them soak it up. "Now! You two must fight me, both of you, at the same time, but whether you work together or not, is up to you," he paused again to let this sink in. "No striking at eachother, no taunting, that's just stupid, and Dun Moch is just an ignorant force users way of acting like a child again," he said harshly, but still weakly because of him just coming out of a coma.

"Here is the final rule, Jynn must use anger and hatred to strike at me, Zeryl must use peace and serenady to do the same, as long as any one of you two don't follow this rule; and trust me, I'll know, I will use both of my single bladed lightsabers, when one deactivates, it means you two are following this rule; the match ends when you two figure out the secret behind which you must make me turn my last saber off; the match will not end until you find this secret, if you don't, then the match goes on and on, until we collapse from exhaustion, or one of you two kills me," he said this almost cheerfully, but he could feel the others hearts sink at the last few words he said.

His speech ended, Cyphon deactivated his saber, and let his robes fall off his body to the ground, his body tight, leather-like armor showing his well built body, his every movement showed in his muscles. He stretched to his full height, wich was surprisingly even taller than his already imposing height. He pulled out his other saber, then activated them both simultaneously, twirling them at a deathdefying speed, then coming out of the twirl, and into an ancient dueling form stance, older than even the jedi order.

He glanced at the two standing near him, "game on," he said omonously.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,