View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:41 PM   #175
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Jones
Besides, Jae, you could like try to trick talk "someone", to worm out a little information, erm.. I mean, you know? Just a little bit.. I tried myself, and now have thumbs where my nose should be, so I'm kind of.. careful?
It is always wise to take precautions.
Naw, I never trick talk anyone. Aside from the seedier implication to that which would be quite amusing in my case to say the least, I'm pretty much a straight talking gal, expect for being permanently 29.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windu6

Well, yeah the electromagnetic plasma female will fry your ass.
Yuck, I don't have no damn idea what one can do with a female blob.
Darlin', if you don't know by now, we're not going to 'educate' you.

As to your male/female question....
Pretty much everything's male, female, hermaphrodite, or no gender at all, though someone might come up with some obscure 'something else'. I suppose in other worlds there could be as many genders as would be needed to create life on that world. It's certainly imagined in more than one SF/fantasy novel.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,