View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 09:28 PM   #56
Windu Chi
Banned

Lightbulb

Ok, ET, Mace and Jmac.

I will give you all these examples, for you three to think about.

Remember I am not trying to convince no one of my opinion.
I just wanted to know your opinions, so breaking out in anger and calling my reasoning illogical that it have no basis, completely unsound, and fallacious, is not really called for.

Pattern one:
The oil in the world is beginning to start runing out, that has been reported by experts.
When hear this discussion I always hear a discussion about the effect it will have on the world's economy.

Pattern two: When hear of the effect of global warming, that will possibility lead to a mini Ice Age I still continue to hear about the effect it will have on the Earth's economy.

Pattern Three:The Sun might have a major corona mass ejection some time in the future. That if we don't prepare for, it will cause our society to be back in the stone age.
Because our society dependency on electricity.
I still to hear those same scientists and government officials.
Discussing at great lenght the effect this kind of disaster will have on our society economy.

I don't need to post no more patterns, because 3 are a enough to convince me that I might have to start to get worried about money's influence on our society.

These patterns that I have seen has seem to me, that they are building up to the deciding factor.

That if, money will actually determine the fate of our society.

Also If you think, Jmac that I am being a conspiracy nut here you already know that I don't care about what you think.

I am having a great discussion about philosophy here I am not getting mad at no one.
Or calling no one's comments stupid.

I am just letting the ridicule flow
I am still cool with yall.

Last edited by windu6; 10-28-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,