View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 05:28 AM   #6
Mikahal
Rookie

"Indeed, master," I was still baffled by the story. Master Windu and three other masters overwhelmed by the Chancellor and Skywalker? Impossible.

I pondered this story for the next few hours, watching the gentle glow of hyperspace pass by.
"Prepare to initiate sublight thrusters," Klagen announced.
"Yes master," I quickly replied and carried out his orders.
I called over Gi'in Gandaer, one of the other knights, to take over my post. He obliged and I proceeded down towards the aft where Gandon was meditating. He drew back his hood.
"Master, we have reached the orbit of Ord Mantell," I informed him. "We will be landing on the surface soon."
Gandon nodded slightly and replaced his hood, mumbling something I couldn't understand.

A few other cruiser's came into view, the other survivors, along with half a dozen jedi starfighters. We all formed a small fleet and proceeded down towards the atmosphere.

The planet's surface became more visible. It was a dark planet, it's seas reflecting the crimson glow of the orbiting moons.
"We will make camp in a mountain range just north of a small community," Klagen stated across the intercomm. "There we will decide what to do next. Agreed?"
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
"Affirmative."
They all answered in turn as we began the descent onto the surface.

B-Wingin' since the birth of the Rebellian...
Mikahal is offline   you may: quote & reply,