View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 02:54 AM   #3
ensiform
The Stig

Current Game: Borderlands 2
An easier way would be to send it in ClientUserinfoChanged.

pers.myqboolean and x being the key being stored to be recognized in client.

Note: Don't just copy and paste this as it appears to have extra spaces in the s = va() area but it really doesn't.

Code:
	// send over a subset of the userinfo keys so other clients can
	// print scoreboards, display models, and play custom sounds
	if ( ent->r.svFlags & SVF_BOT ) {
		s = va("n\\%s\\t\\%i\\model\\%s\\c1\\%s\\c2\\%s\\hc\\%i\\w\\%i\\l\\%i\\skill\\%s\\tt\\%d\\tl\\%d\\siegeclass\\%s\\st\\%s\\st2\\%s\\dt\\%i\\sdt\\%i\\x\\%d",
			client->pers.netname, team, model,  c1, c2, 
			client->pers.maxHealth, client->sess.wins, client->sess.losses,
			Info_ValueForKey( userinfo, "skill" ), teamTask, teamLeader, className, saberName, saber2Name, client->sess.duelTeam, client->sess.siegeDesiredTeam, client->pers.myqboolean);
	} else {
		if (g_gametype.integer == GT_SIEGE)
		{ //more crap to send
			s = va("n\\%s\\t\\%i\\model\\%s\\c1\\%s\\c2\\%s\\hc\\%i\\w\\%i\\l\\%i\\tt\\%d\\tl\\%d\\siegeclass\\%s\\st\\%s\\st2\\%s\\dt\\%i\\sdt\\%i\\x\\%d",
				client->pers.netname, client->sess.sessionTeam, model, c1, c2, 
				client->pers.maxHealth, client->sess.wins, client->sess.losses, teamTask, teamLeader, className, saberName, saber2Name, client->sess.duelTeam, client->sess.siegeDesiredTeam, client->pers.myqboolean);
		}
		else
		{
			s = va("n\\%s\\t\\%i\\model\\%s\\c1\\%s\\c2\\%s\\hc\\%i\\w\\%i\\l\\%i\\tt\\%d\\tl\\%d\\st\\%s\\st2\\%s\\dt\\%i\\x\\%d",
				client->pers.netname, client->sess.sessionTeam, model, c1, c2, 
				client->pers.maxHealth, client->sess.wins, client->sess.losses, teamTask, teamLeader, saberName, saber2Name, client->sess.duelTeam, client->pers.myqboolean);
		}
	}
Add it to the end of the s char, then you can get it in the clientinfo in cg_players.c: CG_NewClientInfo

Code:
	// myqboolean x
	v = Info_ValueForKey( configstring, "x" );
	newInfo.myqboolean = atoi( v );

iojamp project lead / coder
ensiform is offline   you may: quote & reply,