Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 07:29 AM   #19
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Perhaps a link may have been sufficient, but then I've tried to access links in threads that didn't work, so I provided both.

Don't know how much of the article you actually read, but it was a lot more than a few ad hominem zingers. Sounds to me like you just fell prey to making your own ad hominem attack. However, not really sure if that last comment is directed at me or just those kind of people in general, since I've not taken a stand proclaiming that God made the earth in 7 days and everything is just peachy keen, hunky dory. The problem with the whole global warming argument is that it's proponents are being dishonest about what is really going on in the world. The attempts at global treaties have been more about global redistribution of wealth than actually curbing any harmful emissions. If you're honest, you'd have to admit that the proponents of global warming have ad homenized the issue by vocally dismissing their critics as corporate hacks or flakes. Why, then, should anyone just accept that these people don't have hidden agendas of their own?
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,