View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #266
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Cyphon wasn't necessarily knocked to the floor by Jynn's expected move, more like sent backwards a little unbalanced, but quickly regained it with a simple backflip.

He straightened up quickly, resuming his posture, and seeing Jynn come at him angry he went out of his posture, standing straight he blocked her strike, then several others that followed, with only one blade, while the other hung loose at his side.

He sensed Zeryl's blade ebb in the force, and he did a light hop in the air, still blocking Jynn's strikes. Dodging Zeryl's strike at his feet.

He landed softly, sensing rage fill in Jynn, but it was light, and not whole hearted. He sensed Zeryl, he was sincerely trying to use peace and serenity in his combat, but he was anxious, and he felt he just wasn't getting it though. Cyphon quickly locked with Jynn's blade, then sent her backwards with a push.

Cyphon backflipped away from them both, blades akimbo at his sides. He felt they wouldn't learn anything from this if their lives weren't threatened, and he knew this, that's why he decided to do something neither of the two new people expected. He knew they didn't know him, and he knew they thought he wouldn't strike with death blows, even though they would; however, something they didn't know, was that he was more than willing to strike them down to nothing but cold lifeless forms, though it would pain him to do it to either of them, for they were both important aspects in this war.

He hid these intentions, though it would be easy to hide them from these two, because they didn't know him well enough, and his capabilities at hiding things were unserpassed. Even if they thought they knew all his intentions, they were saddly mistaken, for they didn't. Cyphon slipped into the more familiar stance of Jar'Kai, with a hint of Djem So, and waited for one of the two to attack. He wouldn't get serious about this until they both completed the first rule, and cause him to turn off one of his blades.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 11-09-2006 at 08:38 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,