View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 11:49 PM   #109
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace MacLeod
WTF does that have to do with Saddam or Iraq?
Simple, I want to establish whether or not Palestine sets out to kill Jews by launching terrorist attacks against Israel.

Quote:
Hello...there is no way to invade a country and dig out an entrenched military force without killing civilians.
No ****. Maybe I wasn't clear before. Maybe you'll understand this: ****ing Bush was ****ing wrong to ****ing invade ****ing Iraq. Is that clear enough for you?

Quote:
This has nothing to do with Israel or their military's actions or suicide bombers from Palestine.
See my first comment.

Quote:
OF COURSE Bush and his buds intended to kill Iraqi civilians! There was absolutley no way to invade Iraq without doing so! Hell-oooo...!
By that logic then maybe Kosovo, Kuwait and Somalia shouldn't have had any intervention, as obviously it was the intent to kill the people there by invading and overthrowing the occupational forces there. For that matter, Vietnam probably should have been left to communisn, Korea should have been ignored and most definetly no action should have been taken against the Nazi takeover of Europe, because the intention was to kill the people who were in those countries rather than fight against Hitler.

Quote:
They knew that all along, and they ignored international law to go in anyway.
That's soooooo 2003.

Quote:
The US invasion has killed far more people than all the suicide bombings in Israel and 9/11 combined. What is your definition of "Evil" anyway? Al-Qaeda kills civilians it's evil, the US kills civilians it's not? Those people are dead either way.
Please show me one shred of evidence that shows soldiers setting out to kill civillians. Just one, I'd really like to see it. Some video or something of soldiers storming into a village and killing the population there. C'mon, just a little bit of hard evidence, just enough to show that soldiers are setting out to kill innocents or Bush had ordered killing innocents.

And you said it before so I'll say it now, enough with the insults and back on topic.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: