View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:27 AM   #15
St. Jimmy

Name: sdophgpa nyvapthmopthv8;ljbdnf;sinv (but you can call me St. Jimmy)

Apperance: You can kind of see me in my sig, Other than that, .. Hell, even I don't know.

Skills: ALWAYS has his texter on him. Can actually run rather fast. Is incredibly stubborn. Uhh.. Is good at sleeping.

Weaknessess: ALWAYS has to have a texter (even if it means retracing steps to find it) Can't normally slow down without tripping over. Is too stubborn. Sleeps too often.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Wtf is that?" Jimmy stands up from graffiting the information map. =EMERGENCY QUARANTINE. EMERGENCY QUARANTINE= A monotone voice blared over the P.A. "****, that's annoying!" Jimmy complained. He decided he was thirsty and needed a drink. "Woolworths should do." He muttered. Strolling through the strangely empty aisls (sp?) of Woolies, he located some creaming soda. "Sugary goodness.." He wanders to the checkout and doesn't even look up from getting his card out (For some reason he never seemed to have more than a few cents in cash on him) He swipes the card, -Please enter your card- "wtf is this?" He complains and looks up at the checkout chick, ZOMBIE! "AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!!!!!" He swipes the creaming soda a piss-bolts to the nearest exit. "Locked, ****!" Booting the door as hard as he can.... nothing happens. "****!" He turns around from kicking the door,... to see scores and scores of zombies.

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,