View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 05:17 PM   #92
It seems I can disagree a large amount with Rust-Lord. I have found that Tie-Interceptors can counter the Star-Vipers. I have also been able to counter the corruption easily, without that much credits (maybe about 6-10 thousand). In addition, I have noticed how effective the Artillary Starships are and have you ever tried using them? I have destroyed about 20 squadrons of fighters with 1 Broadside Cruiser/ Maurader (No Modifications are applied). By what I have faced B-Wings are more powerful then Y-Wing, Tie-Fighters are useless against them, in addition I generally have problems against them. The Way to counter the vengence is fairly simple to counter, if you look at the counter list the Mc30 most definitly is a counter for the Vengence in addition the empire can use either Broadsides + Fighters or simply and ISD, I have killed Vengences easily (even after I upped their Health). For the space stations, I can see some agreement there... Although the it is always best to use the usual counters to a space station, in addition have destroyed a space station without much cost of capital ships (I did not modify any space-stations), In my game I can see how to counter it, using similar stategies for instance focusing firepower! I have actually destroyed a vengence without loosing a hardpoint, once again I can elabrate on focusing firepower. Key elements are to use your advantage of fighters, such as using the spawned ones against the vengence (there is a reason why the spawned ones are disposable)! My only comment is that the ZC heroes are a bit overpowered (just Zann and Sirili can take a whole planet that is reasonably gaurded).

Sig made by Princess Lyla

The Sith will always be around as long as there is hate in the Galaxy.

Dark Hands of the Empire(Clan Member)
Darth_Extas is offline   you may: