View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 04:13 AM   #27
St. Jimmy

HO.LY. Shi.t! ^That was not pure genius, That is what pure genius envys, aspires to be, looks up to. That sir, was worthy of any ninja. I take my hat of to you, and any other clothing you desire.
Back to t3h awesomeness.~

"Yoink!" St. Jimmy muttered as he took his shoe from the still disoriented Dav'. "Thanks man, I owe you. Keep the soda of awesomeness." He thanked Davin as he put the rot-covered shoe back on. "I got -V- anyway," He leant over and punched through a vending machine to grab the psycho drink. "Actually..." He considered aloud and then passed one to Mayhem and anyone else nearby. "This'll keep you going."
"So, Hundreds, if not thousands of these,..." He poked a fallen zombie with his nasty shoe. "... A whole mall to cover,... does anyone know if the power is down in this place? It's pretty dark. I know most shopping malls have secondary power sources but you never know what these freaked out zombies have done to this place."
"Mayhem, I like your plan."

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,