View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:17 PM   #99
St. Jimmy

Bloodied and bruised, St. Jimmy rampaged through the shopping mall. "Phew, that's at least 7 signatures." He puffed. "This isn't easy." He swung his bat at a hairdressers right next to him, reached through the window and pulled out a bottle of hair spray. "I have no idea what I'm going to do with this" He looked at the bottle. "I was going to drink it but that would be really stupid."
~Brainwave~
Jimmy bent down on one knee, and with one hand sprayed the bat with hair spray. With the other hand, the attached the broken peices of glass on the the end of the bat, effectively, making a mace.
"Alright, let's try this sucker out." He hefted his weapon. "IT'S NOT OVER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!" He shreiked at the nearest zombies. He charged straight at the conveniantly place cluster of nearby zombies. Thud. A swift uppercut with the bladed bat caught the closest zombie in the jaw. It fell backwards with the blow and toppled. Repeatedly hitting it with the bat while it was down effectively turned it to a pulpy mush. "Sign here bitches." He handed around the voting form. The zombie pals were so awe struck by the awesome death sequence of their friend that they willingly complied and kneeled down to let St. Jimmy kill them.
"Twelve signatures." He breathed, looking at the paper. He ran off dodging the fallen corpses.

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,