View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 01:19 AM   #12
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace MacLeod
There is a logical error running rampant in American politics in the last few years. It seems to stem from the fact that a lot of Americans are incapable of seeing the world in anything other than black and white, good and evil. "If you accuse us of doing evil things (war, torture, etc), then you're saying we're evil!" This is the logical fallacy that neocons have used to stifle any and all debate regarding the current US administration's military hegemony and abandonment of the Geneva Convention. Good and evil are in every single person, whether muslim, christian, American, Iraqi or whatever. Spider AL and I aren't the ones who automatically reach for this Hitler tag. Go back and have a look at who does.
It's true that there's a lot of dirty little secrets America wants to keep from the public eye. They have committed both mistakes and atrocities, there is much innocent blood on their hands. I cannot accept however the story that Elvis is one of the Roswell aliens (alongside Jimmy Hoffa) who faked his death to work for the FBI and used his magical singing to fly planes into the World Trade Centre so support would be bolstered for an invasion for Iraq's oil.

Okay, I'm not sure if that's the official version of what's meant to have really happened, I get confused when it comes to the debate over remote control vs government agents posing as hijackers.
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: