View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 04:47 PM   #20
Spider AL
A well-spoken villain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Allen``:

Well for one thing you have not provided evidence, or answers to questions I have posed.
I have provided evidence to support my views in Iraq-related threads, from independent polls to news reports to government documentation and press-releases. That's what debating is about, supporting your views with evidence and logic.

As for questions you've asked, I have tried to provide an answer to every question that has ever been posed to me. If I've missed one of your questions, please, ask it again and I will answer it.

Quote:

All you've done is say Bush and America is evil for going into Iraq.
I have never said this, ever. Only you have resorted to gross generalisations, I never have. Once again, show me where I have. I can show you where YOU have.

Quote:

You go off on an ego trip about how everyone is stupid for not agreeing with you and then attack when backed into a corner.
I have never said that anyone was "stupid for not agreeing with me", once again you are simply... well, you're simply lying. And frankly, I don't recognise that I've ever been "backed into a corner" on the Iraqi issue. The issue is clear and the truths associated with it are self-evident. It's hard to be backed into a corner when you're merely stating the obvious.

Quote:

Would you like me to go through each of your posts and point out exactly what I'm talking about?
Yes! Yes, yes please do. Actually quote something for a change. Use some examples for a change. Please do. I would welcome some civilised debate, for a change.

Quote:

How there seems to be a lot of fiction spread about. You must tell wonderful stories to kiddies at the library. Although they must be confused when they're passed off as fact. I could but I'm really done having a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Harsh words? Well I'm a stubborn bitch, so flame me not, it won't help! So, if this stuff upsets you, please go take a nice warm bath and get all cozy and warm and please forget about me. But, I also know, some half wit will still complain and have to have the last word... Go Figure!
... Calm down please.

[FW] Spider AL
--
Hewwo, meesa Jar-Jar Binks. Yeah. Excusing me, but me needs to go bust meesa head in with dissa claw-hammer, because yousa have stripped away meesa will to living.
Spider AL is offline   you may: