View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 07:14 PM   #21
Mace MacLeod
Food-based rocker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Nancy, do you even read people's posts before responding?
Quote:
NO! NO! NO! I DEMAND YOU SAY THE EVIL BUSH EMPIRE DOES NOT CARE WHO IT HAS TO KILL OR WHAT LAWS IT HAS TO BREAK TO INVADE IRAQ'S OIL! SAY IT! SAY IT! SAY IT! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody has ever said anything like this. Not Al, not me, not Dagobahn Eagle, nobody. You're the one who freaks out and posts flaming rubbish, not us. Quote one single line where anyone of the anti-Iraqi War camp has said anything about any "Evil Bush Empire" or America being evil. What, you can't? That's because we haven't. I've said in this very thread the problem seems to be that certain people (ie. you) can't seem to differentiate between criticism and attack. Yes, Spider AL can be a condescending prick when he wants (no hard feelings dude, but there it is...), but he has also stayed within the rules of polite and rational debate where you have completely abandoned them and launched into frothing personal attacks. And Al could out-debate you with one hemisphere of his brain tied behind his back.

So Nancy, what the hell is it exactly about the Iraqi War you're trying to say, anyway? You say that "going there was a mistake". Okay, we're on the same page here. Yes, America shouldn't have done that. We all agree on that. Now, I'm defining mistake not in the "Whoops! Didn't mean to invade there!" way, but in the "Our bad, we shouldn't have done that at all..." way. So what's with these hysterical outbursts of yours? Annoyingly, I keep needing to beleager this point: nobody is siding with any terrorist groups or saying Bush = Satan, yet you keep behaving as though we are. Stop it. It's aggravating, juvenile, and it makes you look like a complete idiot.

Be considerate to others or I will bite your torso and give you a disease!
Mace MacLeod is offline   you may: