View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 12:27 AM   #24
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Ugh...sorry this update is a week late, guys. I wanted to meet my deadline, I really did! But my last two weeks have been insanely busy, my school is on Trimesters, so I had a ton of work and essays to do, and once all that was done I had to study for my exams. It was not a good time. I almost missed my update today too since the update thing was being stupid, but thankfully a friend of mine taught my a trick...and it worked. I can now bypass the stupid document upload system when it's being stupid, joy. Even so, I have wasted the past...*glances at clock* four hours fighting with the stupid thing...ugh.

Also, this chapter was really a pain to write. It's the kind of chapter that you know what you need to write, but it seems no matter what you do it's just not coming out onto the keyboard. To be honest, writing this chapter was a bit like beating my head repeatedly against a brick wall, and I think it shows. Ah well, I tried, I really did! I just hope it didn't turn out too horrible...if it turns out to be really puke-worthy bad after that long wait you guys had, feel free to throw bricks in my general direction.

Right...on, that note, yeah, okay, after a lot of sweat and toil chapter twelve is up.

Summary:

Two hundred years ago, Desya Aquato and Adrian Galochio went to explore a cave. What they found was a demon...and what they started was a battle that would go on for generations. Who's really to blame? Who's really the bad guys here? Why were the Aquato's cursed to die in water? And where the hell is Raz!? These questions and more will be answered in this SUPER EXCITING chapter of Cursum Perficio!

</announcer>

...right, that's it for me. Someone please shoot me now...God, I feel terrible. X_x

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,