View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 06:23 PM   #16
Spider AL
A well-spoken villain...

TK, I want to thank you for steering this discussion back to the REALLY important issues.

Teenagers. Maturity. Hmm.

I think it's important to remember that ninety per-cent of adults aren't "mature" in the classical sense. Our current society is rife with self-interest and pettiness. People refuse to make informed decisions, they refuse to take responsibility for their actions and they refuse to discharge their responsibilities to their family and friends.

We live in a society where people don't bother to educate themselves despite the fact that information is more available than ever, where people eat junk food and then try to sue the fast food chains, and where people decide to have a kid despite the fact that they're on welfare and in an overcrowded district. Nobody takes responsibility for anything they do anymore. And surely that's the mark of true maturity.

So if adults are willing to wear the clothes of grown-ups without actually being grown-ups, why shouldn't kids do the same?

But seriously, like TK said... fat chicks + tight clothing =

[FW] Spider AL
--
Hewwo, meesa Jar-Jar Binks. Yeah. Excusing me, but me needs to go bust meesa head in with dissa claw-hammer, because yousa have stripped away meesa will to living.
Spider AL is offline   you may: