View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 12:26 AM   #20
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo fett 66
I read an article a year or two back that talked about how the average age of menses in the US was 14 in 1900. Now it's 12.
Mace pointed out a reasonably possible explanation for this phenomenon, but I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas that could explain why this is happening. Menstruation beginning two years earlier on average than it did 100 years ago is quite a difference, and it obviously hasn't always progressed like this (that is, unless it's been moving steadily back from Biblical times when people lived 900+ years).

@Jae: My sisters complain about the kid's clothing thing all the time, and rightly so. They do almost all of their clothes shopping by catalog or online.

I agree with the others here that the whole premature maturity situation contributes to teenage pregnancy and may even encourage pedophilia in adults, neither of which benefits society, but what can be done about it?

And, yeah, TK: Fat chicks in tight and revealing clothing is really, really gross (unless you're a chubby chaser ), and I don't hesitate to tell them so (yes, I'm a bastard) as politely as I can, of course.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker

Last edited by Q; 12-01-2006 at 12:52 AM.
Q is offline   you may: