View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 07:53 AM   #15
YertyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_015
I have to reiterate this as I did on other threads....

Since the Imperial Star Destroyer is now stronger than a Mon Calamari Cruiser, I think it's only fair that MC's now get Hangar bays with fighters...even if its a minimal amount of fighters...

Also, the Home One needs to be SERIOUSLY IMPROVED!!! It needs more weapons (at minimum one more) and its existing weapons need to be made stronger. At the moment its nowhere near the behemoth it was in the movies, since it was stronger than other MCs and the largest of those around at the time...

The Assault Frigate and the Nebulon-B Frigate could also use a bit of a boost,as there are no MC40s and since there are so many more competitors in their category and also stronger ships which the Rebels do not have
OK, I think you've overlooked a little detail: SDs cost about twice as much as MCs (or at least much more) - and the Home One owns any regular SD or Mon Cal 1on1 and is larger than the other MCs or SDs.
And why the heck should assault frigates and Neb-Bs be improved? They already own their Imperial counterparts - if at all I'd suggest a boost for the Acclamator, not for the Neb B.
YertyL is offline   you may: quote & reply,