View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #29
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

You're reading it? Seriously? Geez, I was convinced you hated this thing...don't know why, but I was unless...unless you're only telling me "STFU ABOUT THE BEGGING LURKERS TO REVIEW, YO!"

And I know...but even so, I'd like to know who's reading and what their opinions are. It's not so much the review count that matters as just finding out exactly who out there's reading and if they like what they see, and if they don't working out exactly what I can do to fix it. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for all the reviews I've gotten, and I'll be eternally grateful. Even so, getting continual opinions so I know I'm doing okay or could stand for improvement would be appreciated. I'm not trying to be selfish, I just want to make sure I'm doing what the readers want and to see how many are reading.

Also, once again, I try to review everything I read, because I know how important feedback can be to an author. Feedback can be really important when it comes to inspiring an author to continue their fics and help them do better.

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,