View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 01:33 PM   #83
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otak was becoming impatient, how long did it take to get to the ship docks in the Corellian district? Ulim seemed to be taking his sweet time, but Otak wasn't in a position to do that, walking the streets for him was like a death warrant. Everyone high and mighty in the area wanted him dead, or worse yet, captured.

Turning to Ulim he asked in his own language, with a hint of urgency, "[We there yet?]"

But from what he could tell, they were coming near to some kind of area that had ships in it, he could see platforms where ships normally docked in the slight distance. Even futher out he could see a ship in the distance that was docked, the only one in the area, he instinctually knew this was the ship that Hergat had told him about.

Without waiting for an answer from Ulim, Otak patted his shoulder, his species way of saying good bye and good hunting, he started off at a trot, though to most people it seemed a whole lot faster than a trot. But as he moved farther ahead of Ulim, a growing sense of anxiousness, and foreboding grew within him, every instinct and sense in his body telling him something bad was going to happen, and soon!

He picked up his pace, going from a Yautja trot to a full jog. He needed to reach that ship, talk to it's captain, and get outta here before anything else happened. The ship loomed closer, until he finally reached it, the sense of foreboding, and urgency, a little less than what it was, but it was still there. Otak stopped, looking around, no one seemed to be home, Otak tapped the hull of the ship, then moved around to the loading ramp. He let out a non-threatening bark, so as to alert anyone in the ship that he was out here.

Otak looked back, Ulim seemed to be heading for the ship he was at, but was still mozying along. Otak made a fist, and banged on the ships hull again, only harder, trying to get someones attention. He stood back and waited, the urgency suddenly leaving, as if his assumed hunter had gone away for awhile.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,