View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 11:39 PM   #223
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Not a problem. Now that I'm getting the hang of the namespace.ini feature I may not need the subfolders. Even though having it on a long term to-do list would still be nice.

Edit: ARRGGHH!!! I have found a glitch that is likely to put me on your hit list. I'm setting up the multi-installer option. On all but one of the packages I'm setting them to require a file be present in override prior to installation. However everytime I try to install the optional packages without the required file present it never prompts that I'm missing a required file. As I understand it this kind of defeats the required file part of the patcher.

On the same topic would/could you consider a option from the namespaces settings list to require a particular namespace be installed first?

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin

Last edited by Darkkender; 12-10-2006 at 01:51 AM.
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,