View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 05:39 AM   #164
The Sith'ari

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Architect
The question is, what made you type that sig? My comments, perhaps?
Yes, and that's because you were being unduly harsh, which you admitted. And I wondered why you were being unduly harsh, so it inspired me to write my sig. Not directed to you however, it's just an inspired comment.

Quote:
All Nihilus has to do is speak.
But you're not getting the point of argument here. Yes, Visas said all the jedi there only heard him speak, and they died. But what's being questioned here is how much focused Nihilus has to be when he drains the hell out of everything. He can speak and kill, but he may have to be focused while doing so. I just wanna point out that there's no evidence whatsoever that points to a definitive conclusion.

Quote:
You know Anakin is the Sith'ari, yet you say that Revan fits in with the definition quite well? What the hell?
Why, the two sentences can't co-exist logically? Why "what the hell"? Even if Anakin was really the Sithari, sure others can be speculated to FIT IN with the definition of it. I was merely suggesting a possibility, for the sake of open discussion. You didn't really have to get all heated and WTH me. That's just uncalled for.

Quote:
How does Revan fit in with the definition quite well
Other than Anakin, Revan and Darth Bane are speculated to be the sithari. Why, because they all seem to fit in with the definition of the sith'ari to a certain extent. For details you can look at some discussions in the internet or wookiepedia.

Quote:
and how do you know if Anakin is/isn't the Sith'ari?
How do I know Anakin's the sathari? Well, I don't know. He's just one of the popular candidates speculated by the public, others being Revan and Darth Bane. I apologize I used the wrong word.

It's futile to go on arguing on things that beget different outcomes based on various assumptions. Like I said, better case closed.
The Sith'ari is offline   you may: