View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 05:55 PM   #92
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otak had just about enough with the pounding, and was about to try busting in when his audio-enhancement system picked up nearby conversation. He turned, noticing two women talking, he zoomed in one level, about 2 times magnification and listened to what they said.

"So, tell me, math whiz, what's the ratio of his weapons to our weapons? And what's the probablility that he's friendly?" Said one of them.

"That old, are you, that you won't talk about your age?" Said the other rather muffled, but he could still pick out what she said pretty well.

Otak's attention averted and he missed the next part, but he quickly put his attention back to the two at hand.

"Seems odd, though. As for weapons...Oh, yeah, we're way outmatched!" Said the other one, still talking, Otak didn't like where the conversation was heading, to him it looked like they were debating if they should attack him or not.

"I'm not sure who's aboard right at the moment. Captain's this-away, though." Said the same one, but to him. He didn't understand quite so well what she meant, and from his perspective, it looked like she was trying to lure him towards them, into a trap maybe?

Then things got real confusing, real fast, the woman turned towards Ulim, and yelled out to him and asked, "This big fella a friend of yours or should I be reaching for my weapons?" This was more than what he needed pressuring his brain, he had to make a decision, and fast, he didn't know what to think.

Otak was so flustered, so confused, anxious, annoyed, all these things worked together to send his into his base instinct, then what's worse the feeling of forboding and fear was slowly returning. He didn't know what to think, he was being hunted, and there were two women talking to Ulim like old chums, yet they were sizing his weapons up like he was prey. He felt cornered, and with his base instincts kicked in, feeliing cornered was not something that would help. So at this, like any cornered animal would do, it would fight back, try to survive, kill anything that got in it's way.

Otak reached for his smart disc, holding it in his right hand he ejected his wrist blades, while pulling out his telescoping glaive, holding the small handle in his left hand. He looked around, no ledges, only pipes, and wall mesh. He ejected the glaive, it sprang out of the middle handle, shaft, blades and all, the serrated pole-arm held tightly in his grasp. He was ready, he was still in decent control of himself, and knew that a full on charge would only frighten them into firing, so he approached at a walk, but he was constantly increasing his speed, halfway to them he was now trotting. He didn't want to kill them if he didn't have to, because he was still unsure of their motives, but he knew if he wasn't the first to strike, he could be the first attacked, giving him the disadvantage, and he didn't want the disadvantage.

So he went forward, uunsure of what to expect.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,