View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 08:26 AM   #96
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otak was distracted, as usual, and he didn't much pay attention to the conversations carried on by the two women. He felt the dark inescapable feeling grow more and more, he saw the woman that was up front raise her arms, and shout at him, his adrenaline clouding his thoughts.

All he heard was, "...we are both gunners..." This sent him into a sense he hardly knew, fear, a rare thing to feel for him and his species. He let out a short barking roar and went into a full burst of speed towards the two. He was close enough that he wouldn't need to use his smart disc, so he slipped it back to where it went on his thigh. He raised his now free right arm, his 12 inch long wrist blades gleaming.

He was closing the gap quick, and his first target was the woman that was up front. Two meters, one meter, but at one meter time seemed to slow done, he felt his heart throbbing, his senses tingled, then he felt the air depressurize in his ear. His right arm was upraised, his leftheld tight to his galive, which was being aimed for a gut strike. Then in that split second of the air depressurizing he felt something hot skim across his palm, and then a piercing pain went into his shoulder, pushing through armor, skin, muscle, and bone, and out the other side.

He let out an ear deafening roar of shock, more than pain. He had stopped, he looked at the woman in front of him, then at his shoulder, florescent green blood flowing from entry wound, and exit wound. He slumped to his knees, he let out a moan, then rested his chin on his chest, his right arm hung limply at his side, though he could move it if he wished, it would be extremely painful. He looked over to where the shot came from, he zoomed in, he could vaguely see a cloaked figure in a window, then he was gone.

Otak rested his chin on his chest again, he awaited the fate these two women would give him, whether death, or capture.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,