View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 03:02 PM   #18
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe -mkb-
Motherboard Monitor, allows you to check the temperature of your CPU and Motherboard, voltages and fan speed. A bit old by now, but still works, and useful when you get paranoid after your computer overheats once due to a malfunctioning fan.
The problem with MbM is that it has not been developed for over two and 1/2 years. Any of the motherboard chiptsets that have come out since then are not supported. It is too bad that he could not get the support and information that he needed to continue to develop the program.

Power Menu - Power Menu is a small application that adds "Always On Top", "Minimize To Tray", "Priority" and "Transparency" sub menus to all top level system menus.

Unlocker - Unlocker overrides window's 'this file can not be deleted because it is being used by another program' type errors

Taskbar Shuffle - Reorder the programs/buttons on your taskbar exactly how you like.

CCleaner A good registry and privacy cleaning tool.

Foobar2000 - an advanced audio player for the Windows platform

VLC media player Will play any type of media you want to throw at it.

IZArc - A great compression utility IMHO

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Arátoeldar; 12-11-2006 at 03:55 PM.
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,