View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 05:44 PM   #103
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otak saw everyone duck for cover, hiding behind crates and such. He just knelt on the ground, breathing deeply. He saw one of the women get up, then he saw Ulim do likewise, but Otak motioned for Ulim not to come over.

Otak stared at the ground awhile, little to his knowledge that his hunter was now in the street with them. He had come out a low hanging window that was open, still stealthed, and approaching from behind. Otak didn't know of his presense, yet.

The man was now at the far side of the street, to Otak's right, he approached quietly, and proffesionally, coming in on Otak's right, but a little bit behind him. But one thing the man didn't count on was Otak's sense of smell, and the man reaked of adrenaline pumped sweat, at least to Otak he did. He also detected the faint sent of testosterone permeating from the man's sweat, obviously the presence of the women created this, but to Otak, this strong, yet faint hormone only made it easier to pinpoint his assailant.

The man was now only a few feet from Otak, one more step forward, then Otak sprang around at the man, catching him entirely off guard. The man let out a yelp, and his stealth flickered off as Otak tore the man's belt off. He was wearing rather simple civilian clothes, and he had his sniper rifle slung across his back. In his right hand he held a simple vibro blade, obviously he was going to quietly slit Otak's throut, then slip away, and get paid.

But seeing the man only made Otak angry, he was one of the many crime bosses proffesional mercenaries. But for this man there was little mercy, before what any of the other people knew, Otak lifted the man up by his throut, screaming, and then he squeezed, crushing his throut. The man wasn't sceaming anymore, but he wasn't dead, and he was letting out a horrible gurgling sound. Throwing the man to the ground, he pulled him up to his knees, then getting behind him, he dug his claws into the back of the man's head, then putting his foot on the man's back for leverage, he started to pull, the man's eyes opened wide, and he deftly swung the vibro blade.

After enough pulling the man let out one last horrible gurgling scream, before his head came off, with some of his upper spinal cord dangling from the head. Otak lifted the head, and let out a triumphant barking roar. He lowered the head, and averted his attention to the two women, who he still thought were in on all this, and wanted to kill him. He stared at the one who had gotten up first, obviously this one was the matriarch, he approached her slowly, and with his free hand he shoved her shoulder, his species way of giving a challenge with body language.

He thought, if she wanted him dead, then she would have to face him. He let out a common clicking growl from his throat, which showed his anticipation. Surprisingly enough, his wound had stopped bleeding so much, but he still blead rather badly, though to him it seemed just a distraction, though the pain was immense, his mind was too set on the moment to pay any attention to it.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 12-11-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,