View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:22 PM   #105
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otaktay was beginning to regain his full mental senses, he stared down at the man's head he had taken, a thing he hadn't done in a long while. He stared back up at the woman in front of him, seemingly standing up to him, not looking down in submission, which was common of denying challenges.

He just now realized with his returning senses, that humans didn't quite understand his species way of body language, or speech for that matter. But he issued the challenge, and to turn away from it would show cowardice, which was something he had never shown. So he could only wonder if this woman would accept his challenge, or figure out how to turn it down.

But just then something tickled his nose, a sent, an enticing sent, it was pungent, yet had an aura of perfume. He sniffed the air, his shoulders relaxing, then he opened his eyes, his gaze resting on the matriarch, and he realized it was her, and she was doing it willingly, very odd, and very confusing. He let out a slightely different clicking growl, this time indicating curiosity. He was dumbfounded, a sent controling human, unheard of, yet there she was doing it right in front of him.

Otak let out a clattering, trilling sound, his species aquivalent of laughter. He let out a deep sigh, the pheremones relaxing him, but then something struck him, what if this was a trap, what if she was doing this to calm him down enough to kill, or capture him? He jerked upright again, letting out a low threatening growl. He puffed out his chest and put his thumb up to his chest, and let out a light bark. He shoved her shoulder, only a little harder this time, and stepped forward, only inches away from her, he stared down on this seemingly fragile being.

He growled, and stood his ground, the pheremones permeating intensly in his sent region, making him feel drugged, but he wouldn't let this slow his vigil. But then an idea came to him that was near brilliant! If this human, a rarety as she was, could secrete sent at will, then maybe she could also detect sent better than most humans? He didn't back down, but he decided to ask her a question, or at least try to communicate, with smell. He slowly knelt down until he was eye level with her, maybe only two or three inches from her face. He secreted a musk, often used to attract mates, or alert other male Yautja that might be in the area, the musk was normally only detectable to sent inclined creatures, such as canines, or other Yautja, hopefully she would smell it.

Though the purpose of the musk was one track, it's smell in general could be changed slightly, to change the message the musk was meant to give. He secreted his to indicate his feelings on the matter at hand, it indicated a small bit of fear, much frustration, and extreme confusion, with a hint of...questioning. He only wondered if she'd get the message and respond in some way, or else he'd have to carry through with his challenge.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,