View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 02:30 AM   #86
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinq
Whoa... tk102, stoffe, and Jae are mods now? Just how long was I out?
About 72ish hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutmeister
or maybe a bit of potato that just didn't digest right.
You can tell it's Christmas time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Nonsense. I'm already making more posts there. Soon I'll apply for citizenship, and officially have fled from my native forum as a refugee.
Don't forget the asbestos suit for the next volcano. I'll keep the sewer water running in Hotel Asylum to put the flames out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Oh, and if you even THINK about editing any of the little numbers in our posts, know that I have a backup copy of them stored safely away on my computer.
Who, me??? Did you forget I'm an angel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
Congrats stoffe & Jae.. you have boldly <-- look, I made a pun gone where no one should ever go
That was so baaaaad that I howled laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evln
But seriously, though I don't really know Jae, 'coz I'm pretty new here, she being a mod (suddenly) makes me feel weird, for the sole reason that she impressed me as a home-caring housewife from some of the previous posts I read of her. Not that housewives can't be mods, but...haha, now you gotta be a vigilant housewife.
Vigilant, vigilante, same difference. I'm the family manager who works in and out of the home.
@Revan Master of Darkness--Jimbo doesn't object to moderation.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,