View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #13
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Chapter XI - The Interrogation

"Bring 'em on! I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around!"
- Han Solo

As Sera’s eyes slowly opened, everything seemed blurry. It reminded her about the times when she got drunk at cantinas. The result was always the same. There was always a hangover. That was how she felt right now. Sera noticed that Nauk was half asleep, although he was aware that Sera was still awake. Sera kept hearing announcements outside the interrogation room she was in. It sounded like Vaklu, trying to bring the Onderonians to his side. All Sera kept hearing were lies about how reliable he was and how Onderon would never be attacked by the Sith and would no longer be involved with the Republic and the Jedi, due to the fact that they were evil. Lies. All of what Vaklu was saying were lies.

“Someone is coming,” Nauk whispered to Sera.

Nauk was right and the large brown door opened. A hooded figure walked into the interrogation room. He pulled his hood down and Sera knew who it was.

“Sion!” She shouted, “This is impossible, you’re…”

Sera was interrupted by a hard punch by Sion.

“You’re still the same Exile!” Sion shouted at Sera, “You fought exactly the same on Lehon.”

“You!” Sera shouted, trying to break free from her chains.

“I’d advise you to save your strength,” Sion warned Sera, “Your Jedi Master friend here has already wasted his energy trying to escape.”

“Where’s Vaklu?” Sera asked, anger rising within her.

“Somebody’s getting awfully angry aren’t they?” Sion asked, in a mocking tone, “Goodbye Exile.”

Sion left the room, leaving Sera and Nauk alone. Suddenly he turned back round and spoke again.

“Why are you here?” He asked.

“None of your business,” Nauk warned, still half asleep.

Sion punched Nauk in the stomach.

“Tell me!” He shouted, “Or next it will be my Lightsaber through your heart.”

“I sensed a disturbance in the Force,” Nauk admitted, “The dark side has tainted this…”

“Bah, I don’t care what you say,” Sion told him, “This planet is the dark side, it’s just you Jedi and the people of Onderon don’t know it. Goodbye to you both. I have other matters that require my attention”

Sion left the room.

“Well that wasn’t much of an interrogation” Sera told Nauk.

Gracia Dulgon, a female Zabrak bounty hunter ran through the deserted streets of Iziz. She knew that her bounty was nearby. While General Vaklu was bringing the Onderonian people to his side, she decided to take her chance to capture the Exile. With the Exchange defeated, Gracia knew that the Exile was going to be worth a lot more. The interrogation tower was directly above her. Gracia got out a grappling hook and shot at a pillar. The grappling hook wrapped itself around the pillar and Gracia pulled herself up. Her useful gear was why she always managed to get around. The door was locked, so Gracia decided to find a window, so she could capture the Exile.

Nauk finally woke up and the two Jedi knew their fate. Sion would convert them to the dark side and if that didn’t work, then he would kill them straight away. Sera heard a noise and turned to see a Zabrak. She had her finger over her mouth, warning them to keep quiet. She started using a lock pick to unlock the lock and let Sera and Nauk go.

“Who are you?” Sera asked as quietly as possible.

“I’m Gracia Dulgon,” She told Sera, “I’m a bounty hunter, who was after you, since you landed on Nar Shaddaa. I would capture you and take you to Nar Shaddaa right away, but since you’ve got nearly all of Onderon against you, I’ll let you leave and once you die, I can take you both to Nar Shaddaa.”

She leapt out of the interrogation room and Sera and Nauk were once again alone, with no weapons. The door suddenly opened.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: