View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:00 PM   #15
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Chapter XIII - Betrayal

Inside the dark, damp underground library, Sera felt cold, as if the dark side had tainted this part of Onderon. Sera now knew what Nauk was talking about. This place was one of the worst places Sera had ever been in. The room was filled with sewage water that was up to her knees.

“Where are we Nauk?” Sera asked.

“Don’t move,” He told Sera, “I sense a disturbance in the Force. Close your eyes. See if you can sense it.”

Sera did as the Jedi Master told her and she closed her eyes. She sensed a dark presence in the room. It was a familiar presence that Sera hadn’t sensed in a long time.

“Lord Grelan,” A familiar voice sounded, “How pleasant of you to come here.”

Sera ignited her Lightsaber at the sound of the voice.

“Sion,” She muttered as she turned to face him.

“You might have managed to escape Vaklu’s prison cell,” Sion warned Sera, “But you won’t escape here, not where the darkness flows strong.”

“You told me the same thing on Korriban,” Sera told Sion, “And what did I do? I escaped.”

Sion didn’t reply. There was no reply between the two Jedi and Sion. Nauk and Sion also ignited their Lightsabers. For a while, the three of them stared at each other, waiting for someone to reply.

“So Nauk,” Sera broke the silence, “Who are you?”

“I…” Nauk began, “I’ll be honest with you, I’m a Sith. One of the Sith Triumvirate, under the command of the Emperor. I’m sorry, but my deceit was needed. I, Nauk Grelan return to the dark side as Lord Grelan.”

Sera noticed Sion smile as Grelan walked over towards him, his Lightsabers still in his hands.

“Sleep, exile,” Sion told Sera, as he knocked her out with one punch.

“We should get to Tramond XXV immediately,” Nauk told Sion, “Devon will be waiting for us.”
Diego Varen is offline   you may: