View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 06:44 PM   #129
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"[Humorous...real humorous.]" Otak retorted sarcastically. He seethed as he saw the cocky man waltz around proclaiming his stuff indestructable. Otak had already pinpointed at least two weaknesses he could have exploited if his hands were free. And he just found another weakness, which the man practically told him about.

Otak started to get enraged at the sight of the arrogant foolhardy man. He reminded Otak of a Young Blood who barely survived his trials, prancing about showing off his first trophy, only to be torn apart by the next Kiande Amedha he meets.

He decided to reply to the matriarch's question about his species for the android, now known to him as Bif. "Yautja" he said, the closest his vocal organs would come to speaking basic, even though that's pretty much what it sounded like in his language in the firstplace.

Most of his species could mimic voices, and languages with their own vocal organs, instead of with a suit, but his vocal organs had been damaged, and he had a strangely hard time grasping the key to speaking like such.

"[Who said you could denie me my trophy! I haven't had one in over two years, and then dishonor me by throwing it away!!]" At this Otak activated his wrist blades, and pulled upward with his right arm, his anger and rage giving him the strength to pull the elastiplasticrete up as far as he did, nearly a foot off the table, the goo stretching thin, but alas, due to the drugs, and his strangely weary state, his arm fell back to the table quickly, unable to break the substance, though you can't say he didn't give a great effort.

After a small rest he started to squirm, and riggle, trying to loosen the substance to break out. Obviously this was a sign of the drugs wearing off. After about five minutes he stopped, and lay still on the table, breathing heavily.

"[AND WHAT'S WITH THESE SPOTS!!!]" He roared out angrily...well, okay then, maybe the drugs weren't wearing off as fast as suspected.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 12-14-2006 at 09:05 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,