View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 04:39 PM   #141
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otak watched as the woman walked out of the room, seemingly discusted at his actions. Though he had lost all respect for her, he felt, sorry, that he had driven her away, when he could have so easily just tryed to communicate, ask what she was going to do to him. He still loathed the sight of the cocky man, so he turned his head away, so he wouldn't be angered further at the sight of him.

He looked to Ulim, his anger and rage boiling down. "[I'm...I'm sorry for that, I...I don't know what's going on, I'm just, confused.]" He spoke to Ulim, his voice weak, though he knew Ulim wouldn't catch every word, he knew he'd understand the basic meaning and intentions of what he said.

Otak turned his head towards the android, Bif, and studied him for a moment. He was obviously the one who treated him. "[Well, 'bedside boy', are you going to stare at my ugly mug all day or are you going to make that translator? I'd really like to get off this table sometime this century, it's really starting to chafe.]" Said Otak to Bif, trying to calm down by taking on a more humorous mood.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,