Thread: Why Atheism?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 10:01 AM   #97
Windu Chi
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
And, believe it or not, I'm willing to entertain the idea that I could be wrong and there's nothing out there. (Humor mode on: don't have a heart attack at that. I can't do electronic CPR. ). At this point, though, if I'm wrong, then I die, then pffft, that's it, and I had a few delusions during life. It's not going to alter my decision to try to make my life and the lives of those around me better.
None of us can be sure of what the hell is out there, until one of us or our society get off their ass and explore the universe.
We can't figure out all the answers of the infinite existence of reality by remaining static in one perspective of existence.
So, don't believe that bullsh*t that your belief in God is a delusion, Jae.
Spider AL and Skinwalker isn't being fair to you.
They don't know completely what the hell is out there until they at least, explore the universe and existence.

Possibly no person on this planet know for sure if there is a God or a afterlife.
The dead ones might know but I'm not sure you can interview them yet.
It is apparent all of our individual beliefs, concerning the afterlife, God or Gods on this planet is, bias.
I believe these beliefs will remain bias until further answers and evidence is obtain from the future exploration of our universe and probably some of the infinite universes of existence.
But if that fail, then death will provide the final answer.
Well, final from our perspective; it maybe infinite levels of the afterlife.
Now if that still don't work, then the hell with it.

Also the condescending behavior of Spider you have notice, seem to be a constant behavior of his.
So, I think you are wasting your time trying to ask him to be less condescending.
His arrogance is very apparent in most of his posts.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,