View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #256
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
Way to use your turn.

For the reflex save, I got 29. Interesting number.
*Jae sends Devon flying 5 meters, and he lands on the ground in a loud grunt and is still for several seconds....*

You had to meet/beat 37 (DC 5 + level + Wis mod + Cha mod). You took 27 points of damage (I'm assuming physical/bludgeoning since you're hitting the ground), and you are incapacitated (stunned) for 6 seconds (6 sec. = 1 round)

What is your Dex mod? Your lose the Dex component on your DEF because you can't dodge while you're incapacitated. Your DEF will be 33-dex mod-4 (for battle med)-2 (for being stunned).

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D rules
Rule:stunned

A stunned creature drops everything held, can't take actions, takes a -2 penalty to AC, and loses his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any).
Source: PHB, DMG
Quote:
This is taking a while. How about just applying the damage we've already dealt to the real thing? We'd basically be repeating this.
Actually, this was not the specific strategy I intended following (now did you think I'd give that away?), so I'd like to start from the beginning, thank you.

Quote:
We could, although one character each has proven enough to keep track of. Do you want to forget about having any minions? We'd both be at an equal disadvantage from it.
I built my characters with a party of 3 in mind, so going to just one would require me to change Jae's character. I actually had a strategic plan in mind, you know.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,