Thread: Why Atheism?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 05:42 PM   #107
Nancy Allen``
Banned

He's said right there that Atheists have the right to do so and if he's unwilling to accept that people follow religion then he is a fanantic. As for the cheese question you're obviously blind because for the last time I have said that no one follows such a religion, so any creditbility it might have is basically null and void. Christianity, Judism, Islam, Buddism ect have a following of hundreds of millions making it something a lot of people believe in. Does it make it any more of a truth? For all I know when you die all that happens is you become worm food in the ground. What a horrible thought for so many people, if they want to believe in there being something more is that so bad? But is there any truth in such beliefs or are they insane ramblings that Atheists must wipe out? I cannot judge how valid any one religion might be but the fact so much has been written on all of them and how much is believed to be true. Have any of you tried looking at religious scripts and seeing what they have to say?
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,