View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 12:47 AM   #260
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon
True. I got a 15 when I rolled calculated it incorrectly, but even that's not enough.

And I only get a 9 rolling this time. Damn. But even if it was 19 that wouldn't be enough.
Da Rulz say rolling a 20's an automatic save and rolling a 1 is an automatic fail on the save.

Quote:
Yes. Too afraid to take me on, one to one?

I knew you'd back down from a simple, man to man fight!
I don't back down from fair fights. And changing the rules in the middle is not fair.

Quote:
Since we won't be using minions, there's no need. No thanks.
I'll go tinker with Jae's stuff again. Which is another good reason to start from the top.
Things should theoretically go a little faster now that we know what the heck we're doing.
spoiler:
Humor mode way, way on: Or at least enough that RedHawke isn't going to razz us. And I'm _kidding_!

At least I'm re-learning a lot for our little game at home. Toto's all excited about making his character and getting started in the game. I'll be GMing a party of 2 human paladins and a halfling rogue (good-aligned). Should be very interesting. I like the fact that Toto's doing a lot of math in a fun setting so it's not so boring for him. Yeah, I'm a sneaky education junkie....

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,