View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 09:50 AM   #156
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Otak launched forward with his arm, but stopped it short of Raze as she backed up. He made a fist, then opened it, then made a fist again, he did this several times, then stopped.

"[Sorry, instinct,]" he said in his language. He noticed his wrist blades were still out, so he retracted them. He tryed sitting up, forgeting that there was another bond around his chest, he was pulled back down to the table, hitting his head on it as he was pulled back. Otak grunted, but ignored it, he turned his attention to his left wrist, which had his computer panel on it.

He opened the panel, the small set of square screens, with red symbols, which was really the Yautja alphabet. He pressed only a few buttons on his panel, the monotonous voice coming out of his suit once again.

"Thank you, I, can't, say, I like the, position, though. Well, what to, ask, or, should I, say, be asked?" He questioned.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,