View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 06:57 AM   #17
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"More people in my forest! What is this? This is supposed to be the secure forest for those who want no contact with the outside. I leave my duties for a day and this place is crawling with people like the underside of a stone crawls with bugs" the elf cried out and looked around. He walked to his horse and took a horn from the bags, blowing a low tone on it that created a huge fuss within the trees. The leaves and branches shook violently before two trees right next to the clearing rose up and let out a low shout that ordered the trees to move. It did not take long for the people to find themselves outside the forest without even moving a muscle. Kalidin strapped the horn back onto the horse and looked once again at the crowd.
"Leave the forest alone. This is your one and only warning or you will be punished by the forest itself in a way I do not wish for anyone to be punished, even those who have killed"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,