Thread: Critical bug
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 08:35 PM   #12
Maxstate
I forgot.... what?

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBaldy

What it means is that why if I in the past have been known to report broken things which are cheap/exploit/bugs, why would I stop now?
Well I can play the naive game that you want me to play (only because I have to remain civil) that maybe you 'don't know' that this is a bug.
Then I suggest that we stop talking about this and let the professionals see if it's a bug or not. If it is, we fix it, you don't have to worry about anything, heck even you can miss something.
If it is not then I have made a fool out of myself and will withdraw from this argument.

I'll play along more; I have also reported broken things in the past, why would I stop now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB

Well if you're going to go on a forums claiming something then you at least need to back it up otherwise it will most likely be viewed as invalid or just plain wrong. And this is how I type in the forums, much like I type in game, proper.
Proper is using proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. Proclaiming that "my argument has no basis" has no basis in itself. You do not provide any reasons, you do not provide why nor show why, you just assume.

You post things like this all the time in what seems a desperate attempt to portray some kind of wisdom or intelligence.

You know what a pseudo-intellectual is? All hat and no cattle, all talk and no real substance. On internet boards this translates to making posts filled with long or difficult words, while the post itself contains little or no substance.
Ring a bell?

Quote:
And apologize for making the mistake of quoting you wrong. I must have overlooked Makashi. Anyways, in the Templar server you kept using Juyo and those transitions on me until I repeatedly asked for you to stop and then you finally stopped. Which is more where I was getting my assumption from than anything else.
That is extremely false, I used Juyo when you only ONCE complained that I was abusing the transition bug. I [i]naturally[i] stepped over to a different style immediately.

Stop saying stuff that isn't true dude, I was the one asking you to stop abusing things, not vice versa.

Quote:
And when I said you failed to comprehend my post, you did. There's no where in the post that changes the subject.
That's what you want it to appear like, yes. But again... insert new coin.

Quote:
I'm trying to defend my argument that your argument has no basis to stand on because I have never been known for the sort of behavior that doesn't report or admit cheap/exploits/bugs in the past.
That argument came only after your FIRST argument that I was posting this to spite you because I didn't believe you when you talked about Juyo bugs.
Need a refresh? Because I'm sick of quoting by now...

To continue, my argument was never that you displayed some type of behaviour or not. I have no argument, you started the argument, I only posted this bug in order for it to be looked in on.

Quote:
Anyways, you can continue to say it is a bug, and that for some reason I have changed my behavior completely opposite
I have said it's a bug, but I have never really made it an argument that you have changed your personality or any stuff like that. Please quote me?

I said and quoted you on how you changed your argument within this thread from one thing to a complete and opposite other because your first argument was disproven and shot down. You'll never admit it, but people can see for themselves.

Quote:
from what I have been known to behave like, but it means nothing until Razor or another developer who knows the saber system clarifies it.
Isn't that what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstate
First of all, you and I don't really need to say or prove anything.
I will let the people that know the saber system prove it for us.
Could you please stop spamming this thread up with nonsense, you don't need to defend yourself anywhere. I never attacked you in the first place, I just want disclosure if this thing is a bug or not and if it is I want it fixed.

Maxstate is offline   you may: quote & reply,