View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 08:36 AM   #16
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Dravis
You can assume things based on evidence that is available to you at the moment. If there's no evidence, then your assumption is just a guess, hardly to be relied on. Why not treat it like that?
I'm not asking my assumption to be relied on, I'm just going to believe this until or if I'm proven wrong.

Quote:
I will change my perspective when there is reason to. Also, I don't say that your ideas were false (I don't know enough to make that assumption); they are just not based on anything observable. When I see sufficient evidence for (whatever) I will believe that it exists.
Well, how do you observe infinity, there is no perspective to reach and observe from.
How do you observe infinite evidence?
My argument is, our existence don't make no damn sense; by continuing looking from or continuing trying to look from a infinite perspective.
Every finite creation idea us humans put forward, always have to explain every previous creator of this creator of this ultimate beginning of this finite creation idea, in infinite regression.
The idea something always existed or came from nothing, don't satisfy me, I don't like nothing.

Quote:
If there is an infinite universe, and there are infinite aliens, then there must be aliens who have come here. Do I see any aliens outside? Are there any accurate reports of aliens? No, I don't see them, and there are no accurate reports. So, can you tell me why don't I see any aliens?
It may surprise you, but I actually haven't seen no UFOS, even though I'm a UFO nut( I'm not saying you are calling me one, but some people do called me one.)
Or, neither have I been abducted by aliens, but if I were I probably won't be coming back here; the chance to explore the Milky Way(If they don't turn out to be evil, of course) is what I want to do now, but I'm not smart enough yet, or these so called "geniuses" on this planet aren't smart enough or brave enough(stop being close-minded to strange ideas of interstellar travel) to make this dream of mine's, happen right NOW.

Quote:
I don't think you're crazy. For you to believe that there may be aliens is reasonable. For you to say that there's any reason to base decisions on that right now is not true. I'm not basing my decisions on the existence or non-existance of aliens until they show up. It's the same thing for everything else, including the topic of this thread.
I wasn't saying you were calling me a nut, Samuel, I was talking in general terms of what some people here think of me.

Last edited by windu6; 12-31-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,