View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 12:20 AM   #21
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Felt a tiny bit better today. Managed to drag myself off to work. I almost shouldn't have bothered...

My monthly subway commuter pass just went a bit down in price... (which is good...) but the daily parking at the subway station garage just went way up... (not so much...) The net balance is a sizable loss for me if I park every day I go to work.

Looks like I'll be doing a lot more walking from my house to the station (about 3 or 4 miles...) or taking the bus from the end of my street just in order to stay ahead. I guess I'll only park on nights I know I'm going to be there late. It does mean I have to get up and out of the house at least a half-hour or more than I have been, though. Yahoo.

Nobody was around at work yet. I basically started prioritizing the list of maintenance projects we have to get through in the next couple of weeks before school kicks in again. Hopefully some crew will show up to tackle some of these projects tomorrow.

One good thing about going in: I guess I left the P.A. system on after the New Years Eve show. Oops... My bad, I guess. I don't think it will do any harm... but I should be better than that by now. I guess I was just in such a rush to get the hell out of there the other night... or I just got distracted somehow from my typical closing-up routine.

Fell asleep shortly after getting home. Only woke back up a short while ago. Yup... morning shifts again for a while. Gotta get back into that groove again, it seems.

Early morning meeting in the a.m., so I guess I should get back to sleep before I wake up too much.

Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may: