View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #119
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Okay, if none of you have figured it out by now, these guys do not wield lightsabers, as I said in a post above. Second, lightsabers cant kill them at the moment, only physical weaopons, like swords, or daggers, ect.

and third: YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!!! - JK ))

Yvo cut two more down before he slumped to the ground, he had lost sight of Owl, and beyond that she was in a ship he could not track.

"No...." he mumbled, "NOOO!!!" Came his shout. He got up, the foes, the assassins, if you could call them that, were cut down but still in great number. He charged at them, hacking and hewing, blood spraying and squirting.

Onboard the ship a dark figure stood, hooded, and cloaked, holding an enormous sickle. One of the minions approached, "we have her...and the other servant," came the retched voice of the minion. The dark and tall spectre's head swivelled, he didn't say anything, but the minion bowed and walked off to do an unknown bidding.

Ginjin got up, and walked over to Owl ((assuming they were put together)) , he had recovered from his past injuries, only to be tired from fighting minions. Even though he was small, his claws and teeth were deadly, and he was stronger than he looked, he had killed a few before they had taken him.

"What we do now?" He asked Owl saddly. At this a minion approached and said, "my master wishes to see you, come easily, or be forced, then beaten afterwards," he said, his horrid voice or voices echoed through the room.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,